Terms and Conditions
USING THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTENCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All prices shown include VAT @ the current rate of 20%. All prices are quoted in British Pounds (GBP). We will not supply the Products to you until your credit or debit card issuer has authorised the use of your card for payment of the Products ordered. If we do not receive such authorisation we shall let you know. The price quoted does not include any import duties, taxes that may be applicable if you buy this product outside of the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man.
2. You may place an Order by filling in the Order Form on the Site after clicking on the appropriate submission button. We will also accept Orders placed on our Site or via telephone 0117 303 9227. By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these terms and conditions.
3. Whilst we will make every effort to supply you with the Products listed on the Order, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply these Products because, for example, (i) such Products are no longer being manufactured or available or (ii) we are unable to source relevant components. In such circumstances we will contact you to inform you and may suggest alternative Products that you might wish to purchase. If you do not accept our suggestions then we will cancel your Order in relation to those Products we cannot supply and repay you any money that you may have paid to us in respect of those Products, repayment of such monies will be the extent of our liability to you if we are unable to deliver to you the Products you have ordered. Information contained in our advertising, brochures, other written materials, on our websites or given to you by our agents or employees constitutes an invitation to treat. No such information constitutes an offer by us to supply any products.
4. Item prices exclude the P+P (Postage and Packaging) charges, which the buyer must pay. The shipping costs are unique to your order. Highlands and Islands of Scotland
Postcodes: IV, HS,KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE Come under our Zone 2 and charges maybe a Standard Charge £12.99 In certain circumstances the system may undercharge shipping costs we many then debit your card with the correct postal charges which maybe due. UK orders are normally dispatched within 1-2 working days with normal delivery between 2 – 10 working days. All international orders will be sent via airmail and are delivered within 28 working days.
5. Items that have been returned to us by our carriers after not being able to deliver due to no reply or not collected WILL be recharged to the customer for redelivery at our normal rates.
6. You may cancel your order at any stage during the website check out process. A 128-bit encryption server for maximum security handles all online transactions.
7. For any returns - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 303 9227 between 09:00 and 17.30 Monday to Friday to make arrangements for return. You will then need to provide us with an email address(if not already provided) to be provided with a Customer Returns Form. Ensure the following returns address is clearly displayed: “FAO Returns Department, A1 Decoy, Chestnut House, Chesley Hill, Wick, Bristol. BS30 5NE. We reserve the right to repair or replace mechanised products at our discretion after 14 days. All items, descriptions and prices subject to change without notice. All DVDs, Clothing or Videos will not be refunded unless deemed faulty upon delivery. Our 30 day policy does not apply to these items. You must notify us of the fault the day you receive the product. All and any self attempted or unauthorised (by us) repairs by the customer, or any third party, to any product, will immediately invalidate any such warranty to said product which may be in place at time of purchase. We will refuse to repair or replace such products as described in this condition.
8. Any voucher that is issued to the customer by us has a 1-year validity. The expiry date will be stated on the voucher. Any vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. In no event shall A1 Decoy / SAS Products be liable for any special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or injury resulting from the use or performance errors of any items sold or supplied by us. The risk of injury from any item sold or supplied rests entirely with the customer.
10. We do not share your information/details with any other parties/companies. We are bound by the data protection act of 1998.
11. We have used all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Site complies with English law. However, we make no representations that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
12. A1 Decoy is a countryside division of SAS Security Products Ltd with a registered office at Chestnut House, Chesley Hill, Wick, Bristol. BS30 5NE Registered in England No. 2701887