Siberian Roe Deer Trip to Russia New and Improved Prices!
The season is short because after late September the snow starts and game is not moving then. The season is between August to September.
10 in stock
Choose the dates you would like. 3420eu (£3109.09 1.1) full package (see what is included below).
The best Hunting time is August and September because after late September the snow starts and game is not moving then.
The season is between August to September
It is the Hunters choice whether they would like:
2. High seat
3. 4×4 hunt
- Kurgansk hunting area, West Siberia, Ural border. Hunting club has 200,000 hectares of untouched nature.
- Most attractive hunting game: Roe Deer, Moose ,Bear and Wild Boar the area you can hunt over is huge.
- Stalking and high seat shooting is also a possibility.
- The best months for hunting are August and the first half of September. The animals are more active during this time. You have to hunt August/September to avoid the snow which usually starts early October.
PRICE PER PERSON 3420.00 euro – £3109.09 1.1
3 HUNTING DAYS
- Gun renting. (It is important to note that taking firearms into Russia is often very complicated, so gun rental is advised. They have all kind of rifles, from Kalasnikov to Blaser).
- Hunting certificate per person
- Transvers during the hunt
- One guide per person
- Pick up taxes per person
- All transfers from and to airport and during the hunt
- Accommodation (full board)
- All meals and soft drinks
- Sightseeing tour City of Yekaterinburg Optional extra
- Siberian Roe Buck (850-1000g)
- Trophy Shipment
- Alcohol drinks
- Wounded and not found animal during this trip will be charged 500 euro
PRICE LIST AND PRICE BREAKDOWN
Airport transfers 210.00e
Transfers during hunt 240.00e
Guide, hunter and weapon rent – 450.00e
Trophy preparation – 110.00e
Accommodation (including meals) – 210.00e
Siberian Roe Buck Weight: 850-1000grams ~ 1,600.00e.
Trophy Shipment – 600.00e
Total – 3420e (£3109 1.1)
Animal below just over 850g.
Please pay your deposit of £500 and let us know which trip you’d like!