FEN TRAP MK 4 & VERMIN BOX
Out of stock
Fen Trap Mk 4 & Vermin Box description:
The Fen Trap Mk 4 & Vermin Box is manufactured in Dorset from high density plastic to create a strong and durable rat trap box, impregnated with an aniseed smell to encourage vermin. It is a longer lasting alternative to traditional wooden trap boxes. Use with Mk 4 Fenn trap included.
Importantly, the unique side-loading design makes setting the spring trap easier and safer.
The green coloured trap can be surrounded by soil and undergrowth to camouflage with its surroundings.
- The unique side-loading design makes setting the spring trap easier and safer.
- The unique design ensures that squirrels are only trapped by the head or neck resulting in rapid and humane dispatch
- Cost effective – Long lasting, re-usable, no costly poisons
- The trap can be opened and closed using an Allen key, increasing safety.
- The Vermin Trap Box is dark and weatherproof and so attractive to squirrels and rats
- Can be washed, stored and transported easily
- Can be safely used in pheasant rearing locations
- Smaller species, such as mice and voles are unlike to trigger or become caught in the trap.
The 60mm diameter entrance holes deter animals larger than a squirrel or rat from entering
The Mark 4 Fenn spring trap is suitable for small mammals including: Weasels, Rats and Squirrels.
The trap must be set in a natural or artificial tunnel which is suitable for minimising the chances of injuring or killing non-target species whilst not compromising the capture and killing of target species.
It is the law to use these traps in a tunnel. Check traps at least twice daily.