NAPIER AIR GUN PULL THROUGH CLEANING KIT
10 in stock
Napier Air Gun Pull Through Cleaning Kit description:
- To clean a barrel simply spray the airgun oil into the barrel and leave it to dwell for a while.
- Then pass the cable down the barrel and attach the pre-cut cleaning patches before pulling them back through.
- Repeat this process until all traces of fouling are removed.
- The number of patches needed depends on the calibre of the gun and both sides of the patch can be used.
- The oil supplied contains VP90 a powerful vapour phase corrosion inhibitor-for long lasting protection.
- The kit contains 50 cleaning patches and 3 field patches to protect and clean the exterior metal on the gun and it all comes in a sturdy carry case.
- Napier Air Gun Pull Through Cleaning Kit is Supplied with instructions in a canvas component case with belt loop.
- Handy zip bag with loads of room for other cleaning kit.
- Anodised cable with handle and loop attachment.
- 50 pre-cut Rifle Clean airgun patches.
- Power Airgun Oil spray
- Full instructions
- 3 Field Patches
Napier of London