PULSAR THERMAL ZEROING TARGET WITH HEAT PAD
20 in stock
Pulsar Thermal Zeroing Targets are the perfect solution for simple and precise zeroing of thermal imaging riflescopes.
Pack contains 10 30x30cm paper targets and 10 40mm carbon activated adhesive heating pads.
The adhesive heating pads will remain hot for 10-20 minutes on cold surfaces depending on weather conditions.
Ingredients: iron powder, activated carbon, vermiculite, salt, resin, water.
To use these heated targets, follow the steps below:
- The heat pack is air-activated, do not open the pad packaging until you are ready to use it.
- Open the packaging and take out the heat pad.
- Do not cut or damage the heat pad while taking it out.
- Remove the paper strip from the back side of the heat pad to expose the adhesive surface.
- Stick the heat pad with the adhesive side to the centre of the paper target marked with circle.
- There is no need to shake the heat pad, it will warm itself up in 3-5 minutes.
- Attach the paper target to the desired location.
- Aim at the heated pad with a thermal imaging scope mounted on the firearm and optimize thermal view, so that thermal pad is clearly visible.
- Perform zeroing procedure as described in the user manual of your thermal imaging device.
- With the help of the round shape and small diameter of the pad, deviations of point of impact can be eliminated in just a few shots.