STOAT & VERMIN TRAP BOX ONLY LEGAL STOAT TRAP
£49.99 – £209.99
150 Spring Trap is approved for use in Scotland from January 1st 2024.
The Trap Is Already Approved For Use In England & Wales
The A1 Decoy Stoat & Vermin Trap Box has been moulded using a stone colour plastic blended with fish food which not only creates an attractive smell to rodents but blends into the surrounding environments.
Perfect for magnetising the likes of rats, squirrels and stoats.
The first trap box to have a safety catch on the outside of the box allowing you to hold back the trap safely using a clip.
This double entry trap box which has been designed in conjunction with industry bodies, in accordance with the new legislation.
Key features of the Stoat & Vermin Trap Box:
- Plastic is impregnated with fish food to improve catching rate
- Stone grey to look natural in surroundings
- Ideal for rats, squirrels and stoats.
- Made from strong, durable plastic keeping the integrity of the metal trap which usually would dissolve in peaty soil.
- Lid is secured with an Allen Key (not included) for health and safety – prevents the general public from accessing the trap.
1, 2, 3, 4