NAPIER CORROSION INHIBITOR VP90 SACHET X 2
40 in stock
Napier Corrosion Inhibitor VP90 Sachet x 2
Protects against rust and moisture and is resistant to handling The SELF HEALING film, offering 1 Years Protection! VP90 vapor invisibly bonds to any exposed metal surface. Forms a barrier impervious to attack from moisture and other corrosive elements WILL NOT dry or damage gun stocks
Napier Corrosion Inhibitor VP90 Sachet x 2 Features:
- VP90 is a scientifically blended vapour phase inhibitor which releases a controlled monomolecular chemical.
- It is attracted to all metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous, and it will not adhere to wood, plastic or glass.
- 1 year of protection per 1 cubic meter per sachet!
- VP90 does not contain any Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) or Nitrates, is a completely dry compound, with no odour, no oily film, and is biodegradable.
- It is safe to use on even the most delicate parts and will seek out exposed metal even in places that you cannot reach with the oil can, the unique dry delivery system can be safely used in cabinets and gun bags.
- Anywhere air can penetrate VP90 will protect. Which is why it is used in all of Napier gun care products.
- New Super VP90 now lasts even longer and will protect a 1 cubic meter (35.5 Cubic foot) area for over 1 year.
- 2 x VP90 sachets included.
With its 18 year track record it is used and recommended by BSA, BASC, Royal Berkshire Shooting School, E J Churchill, Brattonsound, Suzuki, Promatic, Topmark, Theoben, Air Arms, Ithaca, and other leading gunmakers worldwide.
Napier of London